92 Sc400

Thanks guys for the feedback. This is an excellent forum. Great job by the moderators!!!!

Some followup questions.

Because I only suffered cosmetic damage, after looking at the parts list----besides the new 97 front bumper cover and grill will I need any other parts to make it fit to my 92? Will I have to make some mods to accept this 97 front cover on my 92? I have found some 97 front bumper covers for around $71.00 Are these cheap? Or do you recommend buying from a lexus dealership? I found some carbon fiber kits ($500+) but that is out of my budget. Any other places on the net that members had a good experience with buying body parts?

i am not too sure about what other hardware you will need to fit the new bumper. and if that 71dollar bumper is a genuine part then it would be ok otherwise go to the dealer. the emblem should fit but will need new adhesive. and well you need that center garnish for the 97.

$71 sounds too good to be true. The Front bumper cover costs the dealer close to a Grand, and used in good condition shouldn't be that much off.

Have you visually verified the part?

The enblem are transferrable, and the grill should be the only concern, if it's not included.