Check It, Check It.....

MrSypher

How do you guys like the finished product?? The Landscapers are coming next week to put sod down and to plant some nice plants around the boulders.. And also the fence guy is coming to put up my fence around the pool too..

100_1686_002.sized.jpg

What a gorgeous pool! :D I wish ours was that nice(we really don't swim it that much anymore-busy, busy, busy)! Taking care of a pool is really not as much work as everyone likes to believe; just make sure it always has chlorine, set the pump timer to run 2x a day, and invest in an automatic pool cleaner like a Polaris or AquaBot...do these and you'll be set! Enjoy that fantastic pool! ;)

:cheers:

Thanks.. Yeah I don't think it'll be that much work.. I also have a motorized cover that covers the pool with a turn of a key.. With the cover it stops alot of crap from getting in it when it's not being used..

and we should begin arriving at what time? I'll bring the pool toys.

enjoy. Hope you don't have too many adventerous neighborhood kids like I do.

steviej

We have a few kids like that around here.. But they know better than to try to take a dip in my pool.. :chairshot: :cries:

pools are always great, they make ur friends come visit you much more during summer time:) and its not hard to maintain it but it takes some $$ to spend to keep it in shape. cool pool Mike, enjoy!

Thanks guys...

I'm gonna put a big sign in front of my house that reads " regardless who you are if you get caught trespassing your leaving with a bullet in your a$$.." :angry: :D

Nah but seriously, I'm not that keen on being around too many people.. When we have parties over here and family comes over I run for cover.. Too many kids and much to much noise.. I go in my basement and watch TV or jump online.. I hate noise!!! And the more people around the noisier it is.. That's just with family though, one day over the summer I'll most likely have a party and you all will be invited.. And I promise no bullets in anyone's rearend...

Very nice! Mucho impressivo. I love the waterfall, my parent's pool has a waterfall a little bigger than that, adds a nice look and an even nicer sound.

Thanks.. And the sound it makes is really nice I have to agree.. Everything out there is starting to come together now.. I just had the fences finished and today I had the landscapers start dropping some topsoil around the boulders so we can start planting on Monday..

• 2 weeks later...