Blank Map, Dest and System screens on IS250 after Navigation DVD install

I have a 2008 IS250. I successfully replaced my navigation DVD in 2011. I just replaced it again, but this time my Map, Dest and System screens are all blank. I also can no longer use Bluetooth to successfully have a phone conversation because the sound keeps going in and out.  Without the Map screen, I no longer have a Map Eject button since the screen is blank and there doesn't appear to be anything but a DVD slot (no physical eject button) so I can't fix the problems by putting the old DVD back in.  I hear what sounds like the DVD trying to spin and stopping over and over again when I open the clock panel to get to the DVD slot - I assume that's what is affecting the Bluetooth.  Please help since even worse than losing my map I've lost my hands-free phone option!

Update. I took my car to the dealer. Since I had seen before posting this that others had had a similar issue I'm passing along what I found out. Biggest take-away, the newest Nav DVD that can be used in a 2008 IS250 is 2012. I had put in a 2019 and it still won't eject. Some of you had resolved this issue through a combo of screen touches. FYI, the correct combo is touch top right, lower right 3 times. In my case, this didn't work. The dealer also detached the battery and performed resets; still wouldn't eject. They were only able to offer to replace the Nav reader/screen at a cost of $4000. If someone still thinks they have any other possible fixes, pls let me know