Twin Turbo Gs

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Integrating the body controller can be tough in the newer cars, but can be overcome..... just be glad it is not a newer GM car with body module, security module, and PCM all communicating over a coded serial connection! Thoses are tough!

I should hope that the shop you have working on your car has the factory Lexus/Toyota EWD (electrical wiring diagram) book and factory service manuals for both the car and the donor car.... That will clear up a lot of head scratching and dangerous guessing.... I am a very experienced engine swapper, and that is he first thing I buy to start the swap. All the swaps I have ever done have started on the first turn of the key, and worked as they should. :geek:

Carl Crawford

www.speed-source.net

hey guys, been checking the GS threads off and on and this one just cuaght my eye!!!! good luck to everyone with there mods... i myself am saving up to buy my aunts GS300, ever since i heard that the GS 300 carrys the same beast within its hood as the supra the first thing i thought was twin turbo, and the gs 300 would go from sibling of the GS430, to total big brother. been reading this thread and im thourghly jealous of everyone, speically jtanoyo, very nice car, i love the new tail lights and the carbon fiber grill, first one ever that i've seen... agian good luck to everyone... i'll be keeping tabs on this thread for updates.

-joe nguyen

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...