New Owner, Purchased w/ 260,000 miles.. Need Suggestions please

ZoomZoom88

Hello Everyone, 

I am the new proud owner of a 2000 Lexus LX 470. I am the 3rd owner, the first had it serviced at the Lexus dealership for up to 220,000 miles and the 2nd owner had it for his kids. I got this vehicle at a great price ($4,200), but I knew even though the interior/exterior were in great condition I would have work that would be needed in the engine bay. The following so far has been completed: 

* oil/oil filter change * Cabin filter (so overdue ) *air filter (overdue as well) * Power Steering Reservoir flush (looked like coffee, no joke) * Upper/lower radiator hoses + Toyota long life coolant (red) *  Spark plugs/coils will be next, here is my questions: 

* On youtube I have heard different people recommending different brands for the differential and transmission fluids, I have always used Amsoil, but does anyone recommend anything different like Royal Purple, Redline, or Toyota OEM fluids ( what I used for the power steering fluid) 

Thanks for everyone's help ☺️

Edited by ZoomZoom88
typo

With that many miles on the odometer, I wouldn't worry too much about getting the absolute best. As long as it has a name brand, the correct certification label, and viscosity, you should be good to go. I research, then buy online. With the cost of gas these days, my Amazon Prime membership really comes in handy.