Interior Backlights

simcom

Hi,

I would like to change some bulbs inside the dashboard (or replace bulbs with leds)

On lexls.com I saw that ignition illumnation has 1 bulb (or led "74 type") but what with the rest of the lights??? I mean what with radio buttons, what with climate control buttons and whole backlight inside the dashboard???? What with instrument cluster backlight, is this always white or can I change this rpm speedo ect into blue??

I would like to replace these green bulbs everywhere for blue ones.

Could you tell me what kind and how many bulbs do I have in my dashboard???

BTW: How can I take off my instrument cluster (I mean this black frame outside) - there are 3 screws , when I remove them, frame won't move. I saw here on forum that there are some clips or smth, but I don know how to take it off without breaking anything.

Please help.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering the same thing about the bulb types in the instrument cluster, climate control, and clock. I'm also curious whether the green illumination on the door control buttons are glow-in-the-dark or if they're lit by bulbs that can be switched.