Upgrade sound and Information system

Leyf GP

I’m new and just purchased a near perfect 2003 SC430 black on black with an unbelievable 200k miles. (I’m 72, my first car was a 1941 Ford wooden station wagon that my grandfather gave me when I turned 16. The driver’s door had severe dry rot where I had to come in through passenger side. I have always been in love with cars since day one and have purchased 15 new cars over 55 years for daily drivers and a number other more classic cars to cruise around in nice weather.)

Recently, I decided to sell off my 2 car collection of older classic cars in favor of purchasing a newer technology of classic cars where I could actually have fun driving around with my 5 year old grandson. After researching, I knew I wanted a hardtop convertible that folded in the trunk and out of the 3 or 4 makes and models out there, I easily chose purchasing an Lexus SC430. 
Because of a spinal cord injury, I can no longer physically work on my own vehicles. I want to update my navigation, add blue tooth, hands free, new sound system and a backup camera. Can anyone refer a national installer of such that could provide me with a quality installation of those components? 
Thanks!

One option is to pick out a system that you know will fit perfectly and have all the right connectors:

Outfit My Car - Find Car Audio/Video Gear that Fits Your Vehicle at Crutchfield!

And since Crutchfield supplies excellent disassembly and installation procedures, almost anyone can install everything.

I've installed a few Crutchfield setups over the many years and this company takes the guesswork out of the complete job.

I'm curious why you don't want a soft top like the LC500 or LC500h convertibles. I have a Mazda MX5 PRHT but it is probably a bit too small for your liking. 😏

• Like 1