Things I do like!

Lexus Owners Club

• 3 weeks later...

The upcoming Lotus Emira, McLaren 570S Spider, Mazda  MX5, sparkling red wine, lobster ravioli, hot air balloon rides, helping kids to learn math and english......I could go on and on.

Trevor, based upon the part of the world you live in, it doesn't surprise me that you like beer. (although probably not Guiness Stout, eh?) 😃
I do enjoy an occasional draft from one of many breweries in this area.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2022 at 9:34 PM, RX400h said:

The upcoming Lotus Emira, McLaren 570S Spider, Mazda  MX5, sparkling red wine, lobster ravioli, hot air balloon rides, helping kids to learn math and english......I could go on and on.

Trevor, based upon the part of the world you live in, it doesn't surprise me that you like beer. (although probably not Guiness Stout, eh?) 😃
I do enjoy an occasional draft from one of many breweries in this area.

All of the above sounds great Dave, especially the cars 🙂

I love all beer, lagers, stouts, ales but as Mike has stated, not the headache it causes.

Which breweries do you have local to you?

There are so many, I can't count them! 

The closest and one of the largest may be Ballast Point.It's less than 15 minutes from here.
Homepage - Ballast Point Brewing

Also close by is a distillery:
Welcome To Cutwater - Cutwater Spirits
I've been on tours of each of these with the local SME organization.

We are also 45 minutes-drive from wine country. 

The closest beach to me is also closest to about a million people who all go there at the same time. My brother showed me a park about 2/3 the distance where a hurricane broke through a strip of island separating the ocean from the coast. You get the same ankle !Removed! waves and smell of salt water but only locals and fishermen go there. A sand bar on certain days creates waves that aren't tall by any stretch but the ride is long enough to make you take a break before paddling back out. 

To get there you take one of the oldest roads in America passing through a place several US presidents used to hang out on a regular basis and end up near a place the Revolutionary war ended at. 

Lots of long, wide sweeping curves with smooth asphalt done back when the Queen of England visited for a 400th year celebration. The occasional gas station has old school soda pop in glass bottles and wonderful fried chicken. Rte 5 in VA is a day trip that cuts through the crowded interstate and allows travellers to pull over at old plantations, parks or other places while allowing a leisurely pace or just a short cut through time. It's even better in fall when all the leaves on the numerous hardwoods are in their glory. 

Shh! Don't tell anybody about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bykfixer said:

To get there you take one of the oldest roads in America passing through a place several US presidents used to hang out on a regular basis and end up near a place the Revolutionary war ended at. 

Lots of long, wide sweeping curves with smooth asphalt done back when the Queen of England visited for a 400th year celebration. The occasional gas station has old school soda pop in glass bottles and wonderful fried chicken. Rte 5 in VA is a day trip that cuts through the crowded interstate and allows travellers to pull over at old plantations, parks or other places while allowing a leisurely pace or just a short cut through time. It's even better in fall when all the leaves on the numerous hardwoods are in their glory. 

Sounds like a superb road trip and its definitely a case of the journey rather than the destination that matters.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Lexus Owners Club said:

Same here, have a small collection of driving style chronograph watches.
What ones do you have in your collection?

Mostly Seiko and Citizen Divers  🙂 A few Chronos...

• Like 1