The New Is

1UZ-FE

I am active mostly on the LS forum but I do stumble over here sometimes when i get bored. I remember reading a little while ago when someone asked if there will be an IS430. I dont know if this topic has been discussed since that when someone INSISTED that there was NOT going to be an IS430. I get 2 auto magazines: Automobile and Car and Driver. In one of the two magazines i read a section on the new IS. This article was either this month's or last month's issue. It stated that there WILL be an IS430. Actually, I am not sure if it was called the "IS430" but it will an IS with a 4.3 V8. Does anyone get these magazines that can back me up on this issue. I seem to have lost this issue and am trying to find it but in the mean time others can give their input.

no it will not go into production, in this body shape,As for the next body shape, there has been nothing penciled in by Toyota Corp in Japan. As i am a frequent visitor to Toyota Motorsports in Germany where the original 2 IS430's were built, i do get to hear some intresting info.

the RMM car was only built as a show car for Lexus USA.not as a test bed for future development...........FACT

the Technical plans for the car were borrowed from TTE (Toyota Motorsports) after TTE refused to ship the black IS430 to the US and allow it to be re,painted to be more US colour Friendly...FACT