Heat and AC and all around heated cooked seats do not work right away

Danny773

When I turn my car on the heat the ac and heated cooked seats all around do not turn on right away. Takes about 30 seconds before any of them will turn on and work. I've noticed that right before I'm able to use them the air goes from recirculating to airbeing brought in from outside on my dashboard. And only then will all my functions start working. 

Anyone know why this is??

It could be that the engine coolant needs to reach a certain temperature, so if ambient temp is very cold, there would be a corresponding delay after starting the engine.

I'm not sure it's coolant problem. Seems electrical. Because I can't even turn on my heated or cooled seats. The lights don't light up  when pressing them not until the car decides to switch from recirculating air to bringing air in front the outside and switches over on it's own

Have you reviewed your owner's manual to see if the delay is mentioned in any of the affected areas?

Does the delay time change when the ambient temperature is warmer or if you traveled somewhere, shut down and left your car for a while, and then tried the same sequence immediately after starting the car?