Source For The Oem 18" Wheels For 2004 Ls430?

Anyone else put the 2004 18"s on their 2001-2003 LS430?

What about the "new" 5-spoke (non-pie-pan) 18" wheels from the SC430?

I'm looking at buying a used 2002 LS430 with 16,000 miles on it from a dealer. It currently has those terrible (my opinion) 16" wheels that look like plastic hubcaps. I don't like many of the Lexus wheel designs, but I LOVE the 18" "Euro-suspension" rims on the 2004 LS430. I'd even buy them if they were 17", I just like the clean design. I don't want aftermarket wheels, I think cars look best with the OEM wheels, if they're well designed. Anyone? I can't find the stock #, who makes them, anything. If anyone is selling theirs, I'd be interested...

Randy

Also, what all would I have to add to make the suspension more like the stock sports setup? Shocks? Roll bars? Suspension bushings? I sure with I could afford a 2004 with sport...

Anyone else put the 2004 18"s on their 2001-2003 LS430?

What about the "new" 5-spoke (non-pie-pan) 18" wheels from the SC430?

I'm looking at buying a used 2002 LS430 with 16,000 miles on it from a dealer. It currently has those terrible (my opinion) 16" wheels that look like plastic hubcaps. I don't like many of the Lexus wheel designs, but I LOVE the 18" "Euro-suspension" rims on the 2004 LS430. I'd even buy them if they were 17", I just like the clean design. I don't want aftermarket wheels, I think cars look best with the OEM wheels, if they're well designed. Anyone? I can't find the stock #, who makes them, anything. If anyone is selling theirs, I'd be interested...

Randy

Also, what all would I have to add to make the suspension more like the stock sports setup? Shocks? Roll bars? Suspension bushings? I sure with I could afford a 2004 with sport...

So I take it you and your Dad aren't buying 2 new LS430's...........

Keep us up to date.

You should be able to find the below style on Ebay for $1,000 (4 wheels). I've been thinking of buying the same but i don't think they will look as good on my 99 LS as they do on the 01-04 models.

74161G1.JPG