2010 Lexus es 350 question

askformore

Does anyone know if the 2010 Lexus es 350 have heated steering wheel? It's winter here and when I go in my car the steering wheel is so cold to touch, if there is can you please tell me where the button to turn it on? Thanks in advance

The 2010 Lexus ES 350 is a midsize luxury sedan available in a single trim level. Standard equipment includes 17-inch alloy wheels, a sunroof, automatic wipers, cruise control, keyless ignition/entry, dual-zone automatic climate control, 10-way power front seats, driver memory functions, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering column, leather upholstery, auto-dimming mirror, Bluetooth phone and music streaming capability, and an eight-speaker stereo with in-dash six-CD changer, satellite radio, iPod interface, auxiliary audio jack and USB audio jack.

The ES 350 options list is extensive, with many features grouped into packages. These options include HID adaptive headlights, a self-parking system, a panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise control with a pre-collision system, heated and ventilated front seats, front passenger memory functions, upgraded leather upholstery, a power rear sunshade and a wood-and-leather steering wheel. The optional hard-drive-based navigation system includes a back-up camera, voice commands, real-time traffic and weather (plus XM sports and stock information) and the Lexus Enform telematics system. A 14-speaker Mark Levinson premium stereo can be added to the navigation system.

Thanks for your reply, but after reading all that I still don't know if it has heated steering wheel. Can someone tell me either yes or no to heated steering wheel, thank you very much. Just a simple short answer would be wonderful!

A heated steering wheel feature is not included, according to multiple lists I have perused. So unless any owner states otherwise, and it is not listed in your owner's manual, then I would say that it is not part of your car.   

• 2 weeks later...

Generally speaking ... on almost ANY forum you may ask for answers ... chances are you'll not get a reasonable response to your question. Most often you will get answers to the question people "think" you asked, or they will share information with you that you NEVER asked for because they want to prove how intelligent they are about a topic they "wished" you had asked about.

On rare occasions, such as the one above from RX400h, you will get that rare and specific answer to your original inquiry.

Try doing it on ANY MICROSOFT troubleshooter forum ... you will see what I mean. 

• Like 1