Lexus Dash Cam

Kai-Chek

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the group and am wondering if anyone is aware of a Lexus dash cam solution for a 2022 GX 460? Interestingly enough, I located a Lexus dash cam installed by the dealer. However, the issue is it appears it is only available in Ontario, Canada. I inquired whether they could sell one to me to be installed by my local Lexus dealer, and was told no.

Since Canada is part of North America, one would think the US would have a similar option.

Would appreciate it if anyone is aware of a similar solution from Lexus that's US based? I would prefer going with a Lexus certified product, if at all possible.

Thanks in advance,

Kai

• 7 months later...

Hello Mhagerman,

I recently had a Black Vue DR900S-2 Channel dash cam installed a couple weeks ago. I had it installed by a local shop I've used for other audio upgrades on prior vehicles. So far, I'm happy with the purchase.

This is a 4K system and had a front and rear camera. The installation was very clean - using the vehicles wiring channels to conceal all wiring and you wouldn't notice it unless you looked at the windshield or rear hatch window.

The installed price was $764.10.

I haven't yet read through the manual to see all the features, but know you can connect to the system with your mobile phone to download recorded clips and adjust settings.

Good luck with your search!

Kai