What Size Wheel Fits Rx300

supo

I have 18s with M&S Toyos, 8” wide on my RX300. Needed 3/4 “ spacers all around. On full lock to the left I sometimes will get tire rub. They run stiffer and nosier than stock but have performed excellent for my needs in two years of skiing with the vehicle.

• 1 year later...
the rims and tires will work fine on an RX the offset is what is dependant on the wheel rubbing.The right offset will not need spacers.

I read your reply on the 255/55/18's I am planning to put these on with 330 stock 18's and just want to know if I will need spacers.

THanks

BDA_Lexus

Igot a RX300 and would like to put 18 wheels, but I heard that hte 255-55-18 tires won`t fit. Any ideas?  Help!  Thanks

hey, so check out my posts on wheel spacers. i put 255/55/18 on my stock rx400h rims that i mounted on my rx300...the tires rub in back. i put 5mm but i think 10mm spacers would be better. i think i'd prefer 245/50/18 tires better as i think they would be closer to factory rolling diametre...what everybody said about having the correct offset is correct and super important in ensuring your wheel/tire combo will fit or not.

the rims and tires will work fine on an RX the offset is what is dependant on the wheel rubbing.The right offset will not need spacers.

SK,

I am have the stock RX330 rims and plan to put them on my RX300 and just want to be sure that they will work fine with out rubbing on the rear strut.

ANy info that you can provide will be helpful.

Thanks

nate