Sliding Feeling In My Tires

I just started noticing this the other day. When I take turns at moderate to high speed (25+ mph) I feel a very slight sliding feeling for a split second. Its kind of hard to describe, its almost like the feeling when you start turning on ice and the car continues to go straight, but it only happens for a split second and then the car begins turning. Its very smooth, its not like the tires are jerking or dragging across the asphalt. I haven't had enough time to notice if it happens on concrete as well. None of my passangers have been able to notice it, so maybe its all in my mind, or maybe its because I'm connected to the pedal and the wheel. I've checked my tires and they're all at 34 psi (Michelin Pilots) on the stock 15" rims. Could this be my tires or my suspension, or is this all in my imagination?

Nah, no more than a centimeter or two, or nothing that I've noticed atleast. And if there is any its been like that since I've got it because I would have noticed a change if it was getting worse.

I've realised that nobody on this site has mentioned problems with their steering rack bushing (driver's side). But I had to get mine replaced recently and my symptoms were a similar sliding at first then it got worse.... much worse!!!