Lost key

Mazie Dean

On 10/7/2021 at 1:39 AM, Lexus Owners Club said:

Could try to source another key by sending details to nearest dealer who can send one through the mail 

Your vehicle documentation should have a key code which is all you would need to start the ball rolling

Thanks so much for the response.....I tried that from the dealer in Washington where the car was bought....they need the car to make the key!  It is in the computer system I guess, so that is what is so hard as I can't drive to Washington now to get a key! 

On 10/12/2021 at 7:05 PM, Mazie Dean said:

Thanks so much for the response.....I tried that from the dealer in Washington where the car was bought....they need the car to make the key!  It is in the computer system I guess, so that is what is so hard as I can't drive to Washington now to get a key! 

There are surely some independent key cloning companies near to you, they will probably need the car to scan it to once the key blank has been cut

I would do a Google search for Key cutting companies (household keys and also auto keys)