Es 330 Price

I found following package on Lexus website for 2004 ES330:

Navigation System/Mark Levinson® Audio System Package with Additional Options

$5,584.00: Which includes Navigation System/Mark Levinson® Audio System Package with Premium six-disc CD auto-changer in center console, High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps (HID) with dynamic auto leveling (includes rain-sensing variable intermittent wipers), Two-stage heated front seats, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob, Power rear sunshade, Preferred Accessory Package (includes Trunk mat, Cargo net and Wheel locks)

While website likes cars.com and carsdirect.com does have same package, it does not include same options above and most of are at extra cost. When I called one of the dealer and asked him what is included in Navigation package they told me some of option that is included in Lexus website but not all of them and they are not same as car website either. I cannot get consistent answer from anyone and it concerns me since price vary 3K-5K based on what is included. Does any one know the disparity in what is included in the Navigation System/Mark Levinson® Audio System Package any why there are differences between Lexus website, car website and at the dealer? I will appreciate any help anyone can give me. .