AUX and Power Outlet and Cigarette Not working! // Key Problem

Hello guys,

anybody can help me with this issue, where there is no power in the outlet and aux and the cigarette outlet, although lights are showing in the accessories that there is power connected.

Also whenever i switch the car off i have 1 min window or less to use the keys and close the doors, after that the key won't even close or open unless manually i do it!

Please help me聽馃槰

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lit accessory points use a bulb that is separate from the current that flows to the point of contact, so even though it may be lit up the circuit that feeds the accessory point to power a charger or cigarette lighter may not work. Check fuses for that one.聽

The other issue may be the battery in the key fob is weak. Toyota made lock actuators sometimes seem to have a mind of their own. Or it could be one of the ECU's is going bad. 聽

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lexus Owners Club said:

Battery condition?

newly changed!聽

3 minutes ago, Bykfixer said:

Lit accessory points use a bulb that is separate from the current that flows to the point of contact, so even though it may be lit up the circuit that feeds the accessory point to power a charger or cigarette lighter may not work. Check fuses for that one.聽

The other issue may be the battery in the key fob is weak. Toyota made lock actuators sometimes seem to have a mind of their own. Or it could be one of the ECU's is going bad. 聽

Done it, no light showing up at all means no power is circulated through them