Wheel fitment

Hi all

I had tried to find topics on wheel fitment on the forum before posting this but I have been unsuccessful. Apologies in advance if I had missed out on any and please point me the right direction. 

Otherwise can I ask what wheel do you guys have that can fit a 2007 IS250. The numbers are confusing me and every time I think I find one, I get told it won’t be a good fitment. Obviously this is too complicated for my simple mind. 

please share photos and fitment numbers. Thank you all. 

The answer that I found on Google will be 17″ diameter, 8″ width. The agent from 4WheelOnline mentioned it as well while I was searching for a new set of wheels for IS250 a few years ago. Are you trying to purchase aftermarket wheels? 

4 hours ago, ianspeed321 said:

The answer that I found on Google will be 17″ diameter, 8″ width. The agent from 4WheelOnline mentioned it as well while I was searching for a new set of wheels for IS250 a few years ago. Are you trying to purchase aftermarket wheels? 

Hey yes i am trying to get some after market wheels. In the 18” range. Someone told me to go

front 18x8.5” +35

back 18x9.5” +35