Buying 2008 Lexus Rx 350

I am looking to buy a 2008 Lexus rx 350. It is 2021. It has 164200 miles. Don't see any cracks on dash. Read they had dash issues. How can I tell if it is a good buy?. Are there any 2008 Lexus Rx 350 owners out there with good reviews on vehicle. Thanks Roland

I would run a search in autotrader.com, craigslist.com, and some other websites such as these.
Pricing of used vehicles has been very high, lately but at least you can get an idea as to what other sellers are asking.

Also:

1. Conduct a phone interview with the owner.
2. Ask for maintenance records and if there are any non-functioning features.
3. Find out how many owners there were and where the vehicle was serviced.
4. If you are happy with the answers given to you, you may want to have the vehicle inspected. The money spent may save you from headaches in the future.
Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

1)  has water pump been replaced? Probably has...

2)  look for any sign of oil leak especially above/dripping onto passenger control arm area

3)  agree with Dave on having it inspected if you can and dont know much about mechanical 

4)  I would pull a vin check.  Not necessarily car fax which is pricey.  I would avoid buying from a used car dealer (small mom and pop not say Lexus Pre Owned which would be fine and also would not sell a rx350 with 160k+ miles....)  They source from auction almost exclusively.  There is a reason its in auction...normally.   I have been doing this a long time and every time I buy from a used car lot I swear I wont do it again.  Never learn (hammer to head.  Repeat.)