Tire pressure monitor

dommm

I recently rotated my tires & read somewhere that I need to reset the tire pressure monitor. Can anyone help me in doing this chore please. I can not find any reset button & when going through the on screen settings I do not see where that is done. Thanks PS: ES 350/2016

1. Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine

Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.

2. Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard

The tire placard located on the door panel

3. Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine

If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal

4. Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times. (It may be under the dash near the gas or brake pedal.)

5. Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.

Done!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RX400h said:
  1. Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine

Tire pressure reset process cannot be done while the vehicle is moving.

2. Adjust the cold tire pressure in all four tires recommended on the tire placard

The tire placard located on the door panel

3. Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine

If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the POWER button twice without touching the brake pedal

4. Look for the TPMS reset button and press the button until the tire pressure indicator Blinks slowly three times. (It may be under the dash near the gas or brake pedal.)

5. Wait for several minutes with the engine switch in the “ON” position, to allow the system to record each tire’s pressure, then turn the engine off.

Done!

Thanks RX400h