Lifting a 2010 RX350

Hi guys, 

sooooo I noticed a button in my car that gave me an insane idea, and I’ve had a few people tell me already that it can’t be done which makes me just want to do it more: I found a differential locker button on my center console. The idea now is to find out exactly how off road capable my beloved RX350 really is….. which has sent me down a rabbit hole. My stock suspension doesn’t give me much in the way of ground clearance or articulation. Due to the size of the stock wheels, I can’t just throw on some all terrain tires and call it a day because it turns out that that is not a size that is really made for that kind of tire. So in order to put that kind of tire on I need to go from 19” wheels to 20” wheels and in order to get the clearance for that I need to install a lift kit and still may wind up needing to trim the wheel wells a bit. I’m looking at between a 3 and 4 inch lift ( 2.5” lift minimum, I figure 3-4” lift will grant me some articulation as well) and what I’m wondering is since I can’t find any lift kits for my make and model can anyone point me in the direction of components from something else that will fit for what I’m trying to do? Ultimately if I can get it lifted then I plan on building it into the most unexpected off-roader/ overlanding rig anyone’s ever seen. 

thanks!