• 2 months later...

The 2020 RX has both.  

I see where a lot of folks complain about the touch pad, but once you get used to not pressing on it while scrolling around, it will not select the wrong icon, which is what it's been doing to me.  Problem is, as you know, while you are moving the cursor around, you have to keep you eye on the screen, and eyes are not on the road.

With the touch screen, you take a quick glance at the icon you want. Go back to eyes on the road. Then you can quickly reach over and punch the icon you located in step one.  I find that a bit safer driving than trying to use the touch pad. Once you master one-button Voice Command, you can keep both hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.  And, no, I have no insight into what Lexus will be changing next, except what you find on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 3:21 PM, bluenoser said:

I just bought a 2022 RX Fsport last week because I suspected the 3.5 engine would soon go away like most others have to 4 cylinder turbos.

May I know the how much you spent? I am looking for a base model rx350.