recent purchase

Hey all. I just purchased a used 94 GS300. I bought it cause an old lady has been driving it for the last 15 years, only put 5k a year on it. Her son had it lowered and put 20in rims and low profile tires on it, talk about a stiff ride. Any suggestions on what to look out for mechanically? I have already had to replace the hood and trunk shocks, no biggie. Now the dash needles are fading out, anyone know where to get a good deal on dash needles?

After watching the youtube video on how to replace the light strip in a needle...you definitely have to know what you are doing!!  I think I will call around to some junk yards and see if I can find a dash cluster in tact that still has needles...if it isnt too expensive maybe I will take a chance and hope the needle lights still work?!  I have already had my cluster out and actually popped the needles off and swapped the tach and speedo needles, now my speedometer needle is lit so I can see how fast Im going.