Hks Exhaust - Gs400

I'm searching the web now, but, has anyone here heard the HKS exhaust on a GS400. If so, can you tell me about what you heard and your thoughts on it?

(I was leaning towards RMM or Tanabe just because of some sound clips and just found out about HKS)

Any other thoughts on exhaust systems are welcome too! Let's make it a free-for-all! :lol::cheers:

I'm searching the web now, but, has anyone here heard the HKS exhaust on a GS400. If so, can you tell me about what you heard and your thoughts on it?

(I was leaning towards RMM or Tanabe just because of some sound clips and just found out about HKS)

Any other thoughts on exhaust systems are welcome too! Let's make it a free-for-all! :lol::cheers:

http://www.lexusgonewild.com/videos.shtml

From the prices I've been seeing for other brands, not necessarily Borla, that price seems great!

Just check to see if it is mufflers only, or a cat-back system. Can't hurt to make sure it has the chrome tips. Wouldn't want ya to get ripped off.

Is "Borla" stamped into the muffler??? (some method of identifying authenticity)

FWIW, I noticed a Borla exhaust for around 450 - 498 on one of the websites I was at yesterday. So, the $421 is good, but maybe not the steal I was thinking.

either www.hotupracing.com or www.i-m-racing.com

EITHER WAY - I just ordered the HKS Hiper mufflers for only $539!!!!

clicky