Evidence of leakage or seepage around water pump housing 2016 Lexus 350 Sport

I purchased a 2016 RX 350 Sport in May, 2021.  Its a very clean one owner with 53,000 original miles and I love it.  In April it was serviced by our local Lexus dealer.  The inspection noted "the water pump has seeped coolant.  Coolant level is normal.  Cleaned off dried coolant-needs reinspection at a later date."  The car drives perfectly and operating temperature is normal.  Coolant level remains normal.  My understanding is that the water pump is covered under the Lexus warranty to 70,000 miles and/or 6 years, whichever comes first, and that I, as a subsequent owner am covered under the Lexus warranty for this item.  Please feel free to comment as to my understanding of the warranty, and am eager to hear of any other owner's water pump issues.  Thank you in advance.

GIF_20210531_104608.gif

I presume this is a Lexus Certified vehicle. When a water pump seeps coolant, it typically is indicative of a failing pump. However, if it a water pump gasket that is leaking, it may not be covered under the warranty.