What does my "drive pulse" score mean?

libertas

This question is not specific to our model, which happens to be a UX 250H, but I use the Lexus app and while it is my wife's car I keep up on the info on it.

She drives it most of the time, 95%, she is a very conservative driver, no fast starts, no harsh cornering, etc.

The number in the middle of a green circle is "75"...the Fast acceleration is "84"...Harsh cornering is "126"...Harsh braking "102"..

It is a 0-100 scoring system it says...is 100 good or bad? If she has 126 for cornering, is that good or bad? What is the highest or lowest it could be?

1 hour ago, Bykfixer said:

You say she drives pretty conservative so I would surmize a cornering score of 126 is good.

http://toyota.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10536/~/what-is-driver-score%3F

Thanks, I had read that before I posted.  Actually does not answer any of my questions.  But thanks for responding.

8 minutes ago, Bykfixer said:

Not sure if on star uses same scoring but the on star site went more in depth in what is a good score. 

Thanks, OnStar does confirm that the main score circled the higher the better, which I assumed it was but there’s no way of knowing for sure.

The other scores for cornering and so forth, There is still no way to interpret those. 

thanks for responding

Edited by libertas

• 5 months later...