2005 ES330 VSC/TRAC OFF/ AIRBAG light on, remote does not lock/unlock vehicle after disconnecting and reconnecting battery

I disconnected the battery to clean out the air intake and replace the air filter.  After finishing and reconnecting the battery, the car starts and shuts off. sometimes it will stay on, but does a weird thing with the Tach and Speedo needle where it sweeps to about half way and shakes and drops back down.  The remote no longer locks unlocks or opens the trunk.    The passenger side front door control no longer do anything ( lock button or window button);  the window on that door also does not go back up with either the master switch nor the one on the door. Both side seat memory has stopped working as well.   And off course the VSC, Trac OFF and airbag light remains on. 

I feel like it has something to do with the key becoming unprogrammed.  Unfortunately I only have the valet key and one master key.  

I am wondering if there is a simple/cheap solution without going to the Lexus dealer.  

The car was performing perfectly with no other symptoms prior to me disconnecting the battery.  

-Rony