Gs300 and GS430 caliper question

Hello everyone! 

I'm new to the forums and would like to confirm if the brake caliper of a GS430 will bolt on to the Gs300 or do I need a custom bracket? Should I also install RCA for clearance? 

Your answers is highly appreciated. 

Yes they'll fit, plug n play. 

DC, they're bigger so they stop better in theory. My son was going to put them on my GS 300 before he sold it to me when he was turning it into an Aristo style car. 

Supra brakes fit too but they say Supra on them. 

13 hours ago, dcfish said:

What is your objective ? Why not use 300 calipers ? Thanks

I have an Aristo and the brakes feels kinda weird especially if you had fun with the throttle

• Like 1

Ah, I see...You might want to consider upgrading your rotors also, Or look into Brembo brakes, And upgrade the whole works, Stainless steel brake lines will be a nice addition also. Let's see that Aristo, I drove a GS300 for 21 years  🙂

10 minutes ago, dcfish said:

Ah, I see...You might want to consider upgrading your rotors also, Or look into Brembo brakes, And upgrade the whole works, Stainless steel brake lines will be a nice addition also. Let's see that Aristo, I drove a GS300 for 21 years  🙂

I just upgraded to Project Mu SS lines on all 4s to help with the brake feeling and stopping power but it still leaves me a nagging feeling.  salvage yard sold the calipers to another person.  I will go with ebay again.  with regards to brembo and other AfM bbk, I like the notion but for practical application its an overkill, I only use the car during summer season here in Finland so the BBK upgrades I am left with is to stick with either LS calipers and GS calipers that can be bolt on/custom brackets. 

• Like 1

I look at brakes like this: Buy the very best one can afford, Even if one considers it overkill. For instance...Myself I carry a Milwaukee 18v rechargeable impact wrench, Spare battery and a torque wrench and set of sockets in my trunk because I am not going to struggle when I get a flat OR ??? So brakes are one of those things for myself. Let's see that Aristo Please  🙂