2006-2012 IS 250/350/F - Anyone try custom wraps on sticky dashboards/door trims?

Hi all, I recently purchased an 07 IS 350 which unfortunately did come with the defective dash material. I accepted that I would have to deal with this problem because 350's in good condition are pretty hard to come by in my state. Anyway I wanted to see if there's anyone out here that has tried wrapping their panels and ask how it turned out. I've seen only seen two videos online of some of the results, but I wanted to get a better idea of what the results were. Thanks in advance for any tips or help!

• 1 month later...

I've wrapped  The radio surround, the hard plastics for window buttons and around the automatic shifter . I found that it worked quite well but using a thicker vinyl is needed if you're a smoker such as myself or got long fingernails I would recommend ordering some  Is stab proof vinyl from China, they'll make any color you want with any design you want and it's cheaper than getting the same stuff here in America that costs $7000 a roll . You can pick up a roll for about $400 to $500 including shipping.  If it is literally the exact same stuff the 3M  makes. Why is this? Because 3M went to China to have some product made and China has no copyright infringement laws. So 3M lost a lot of their  Proprietary rights, Sucks to be them but bonus for us. Please remember to always do your research don't take my word for it when ordering any product from China be specific and make sure that you communicate with them . There can be no understanding till communication is achieved