Newbee to Lexus Owners Club

Go easy on me but I’m excited to become part of this family. Truth be told this is the only social media I’ve ‘signed’ up for. I own 3 Lexus’ at this point and have nuttin but love for them! GS 350, GS 450h Neiman Marcus Edition (#1 of 75) along with an IS 350 with over 220,000 miles (it just keeps on going). Thank you Lexus for making such beautiful, reliable and incredible vehicles. Any idea where to find a factory repair manual for the 07 GS450H? Also looking for the Neiman Marcus floor mats and car cover. 
✌️

542971CE-E229-49BC-BDD2-81F6A84FAE4E.jpeg

11965ADE-BCB1-455C-BF1C-996F5E395A99.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow!! Beautiful!!

Welcome aboard. This site is very chill and refined so here's hoping you enjoy your stay here. 

I have a paperback version of the service manual for my car that came from eBay. It wasn't cheap but it paid for itself a few times over. Many of the links to PDF's are broken and many download sites seem kinda sketchy. 

Maybe one of the long timers can pop in with advice on a trustworthy place to download a PDF. 

I use covers by CoverCraft for custom covers. Well worth the coin. 

Hello and Welcome to The Greatest Lexus Forum on the Web, Sharp rides there, I love the GS myself. Hang around, Tell a joke, Ask a question, Heck, Give an answer. We look forward to your participation 🙂

Welcome!

I've bought factory repair manuals on Amazon and Ebay.
Sometimes I would find one that was not for the exact year of my car, but it was within that generation.
I really like the GS450h. It is sad that they had to be discontinued. The 2013+ versions have very impressive specifications.