Catalytic converter replacement

Hey y’all! Brand new here and just got a 2006 is350. Car is in excellent condition but the cat is obviously going out. Throwing a p430 code and is obnoxiously stinky on acceleration and also has  some black smoke coming out. I am decently mechanically inclined and obviously don’t want to leave it but don’t want to put an oem one on as its 250$ and aftermarket is not much more. 
I found this mid pipe for sale (I’m attaching the link) and I was wondering if it would delete the cat and fix the issue? Thanks so much guys. 
https://www.jmautosports.com/product/invidia-06-is250-is350-non-awd-mid-pipe/Default.aspx?gfid=p15473-c89350&source=googleshopping&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplpp15473-c89350&sc_intid=p15473-c89350&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkOfNuMSS8AIVDvnICh1hXgrvEAQYASABEgIb0fD_BwE

• Like 1

It's best not to delete it. Especially if you live at a place with annual emissions checks as part of your annual safety inspection because it won't pass without one. 

Plus these engines are built with a known certain amount of back pressure in the outgoing system so if you upset that balance without tuning the computer that pretty much runs the car the results would be a confused computer. Who knows what squirrley stuff would happen after that? 

Try cleaning it.