Upgrade From Nakamichi To Navi

okay i have the Namamichi sound sys, sounds good and all, but i wanted to get the Navi installed, i looked around for after market ones, but didnt like the feel, and that it covers up the whole console, so i wanted to get a OEM navi system, so do you guys know where to get one without selling my car to get one,

:D

okay i have the Namamichi sound sys, sounds good and all, but i wanted to get the Navi installed, i looked around for after market ones, but didnt like the feel, and that it covers up the whole console, so i wanted to get a OEM navi system, so do you guys know where to get one without selling my car to get one,

:D

I believe the navi system is about 4 to 5 grand

Not to mention the numerous hours upon hours to install the computer in the trunk, the new wiring harnesses, etc. Oh yes, and the different climate controls should prove interesting as well. If you do decide to do the OEM nav system, more power to you. You're more a die-hard than I.

wow, 4-5 grand, and true about install, i guess ill hold of on it then

but i dont think it will be hard for the wires, i dunno, ill look around if i can get it cheep and if i do ill work on the install, i dont think it will be that hard,

Well, you may be the new king of underestimation. I just looked at the service data for the NAV system. I counted at least 50 connectors throughout the car that were different with and without the NAV system. Good luck, you're going to need it! :D

Have you considered just trading for a car that has Nav? You would probably be out a couple of grand with the trade, but it's better than trying to do a complicated install. IMO

Or better yet just get a good map. :)