I trade my 2012 honda civic 92,000km. to 2004 lexus rx 330 at 146,000 kms. did i got a bad or good deal

Hi, I swaped  my 2012 honda civic at 92,000 kms to 2004 Lexus rx 330 with 146,000 kms. Did I got a bad deal. I first drive the Lexus Rx and fallen in love with it. TYhe RX has no accident,riming belt and water pump replaced 126,000 kms on 2015 and it is immaculate condition for his. My honda been driving for 5 years and had no problem. But when I bought rx300 I fell in love with it but I sold it make a little money. When I came upon RX 330 selling for 10,900 $ I have to get it. So I swapped with the dealer no money involved. Now I am full ownership of RX 330 with out any issues so far.....guys did I make a good decision or bad.  

• Like 1

The RX looks good. I would say that this is a fairly equal swap. It's hard to say for certain, as the condition and complete maintenance history of each is important when determining the market value. But if both were well maintained, you did get a good deal.

Thank you Dave my honda has all the maintainance up to date so is the rx was service by the dealer since new and Igot ity frtom a high end dealership selling exotic cars. Thats one of my  aspect and also being a Lexus  thatys why I did make this deal. One thing I admire the RX is the confident you are driving a reliable car and thehistory of the company. I am happy for now no problem with RX 330.