What Gets Done At Lexus Service Visits

okay iwanted to take my car to the dealer to get the service done, its after warranty so, i wanted to know what they do, as far as parts, visual inspections, etc...

i know there is a thing in the back of the owners manual but is there anything else

like the

30mi

60mi

90mi

105 mi

etc....

okay iwanted to take my car to the dealer to get the service done, its after warranty so, i wanted to know what they do, as far as parts, visual inspections, etc...

i know there is a thing in the back of the owners manual but is there anything else

like the

30mi

60mi

90mi

105 mi

etc....

hey GSspeed, what's up. I took my GS3 and they wanted to charge me 2500 bucks for a tune up. basically change the plugs, wires, and do a visual... i'm like hell no... So i got it down for 400 bucks just to change out the plugs. unfortunately i have to get it done at the dealership. The engine is too hard to work on and I do not feel like going through the hassle of taking the whole top part apart to yank out 2 plugs. but lexus is very pricey.

hey, whasts up, long time no chat, u sure it was 2500, for tuneup, because i have alot of miles on mine almost reaching 3 digits, so i wanted to get the service, done, i dunno what i need but that sounds toooooooo, high, for a tune up, how didu get it down to 400, did u tell them to no do certain things,

hey, whasts up, long time no chat, u sure it was 2500, for tuneup, because i have alot of miles on mine almost reaching 3 digits, so i wanted to get the service, done, i dunno what i need but that sounds toooooooo, high, for a tune up, how didu get it down to 400, did u tell them to no do certain things,

hey what's up... i told the dealer that it was a ridiculous price and to just change the plugs... so i think they just charged me for the damn labor and i left my car there for like two days and got a rental. but anyways, i paid a pretty penny for my damn tune up and now it's all good to go. i didn't have to get another tune up until like over a year later. our cars are very very low maintenance. right now my car is running in prime condition. a tune up is not one of those, i'll do it later kinda deals... it's a necesity and just shell out the cash for it... try to get it under 600 bucks.