Do all Certified RX350 come with a trunk retractable cover?

Do all Certified RX350 come with a trunk retractable cover?

Mine didn't and the dealer didn't tell me about it until I came home with it. Is this included with certification? Thanks!

I believe mine is the most basic of the basic model with winter package.

My RX350 is 2017 model.

I highly doubt they inventory the cover.  I have no use for them because the tinted glass is so dark I can't see what's back there anyway.  I threw mine in a back corner of the garage. And when I traded the 18 RX, I remembered to dig it out and put all the original stuff back in the car so I could get a one or possibly two dollars more by impressing Lexus used car dept that I am the greatest and am thinking of them.  Then you come in complaining that you didn't get your car cover, and your salesman, if he is a caring salesman and really likes you, will go out and pilfer one from another used car just to make you happy happy, and all will be well with the world.  Then the cycle will repeat itself when the next guy finds out he didn't get his certified cover.  That's just life on the used car lot...  Best of luck with your RX.  I love a car that drives itself.