2007 LS 460 LED LIGHTING SWAP

These are videos I made to demonstrate my LED front and rear turn signal replacement bulbs by Alla Lighting. It took me around 1.5 hours for the front and .5 hours for the rear. The rear turn signal video is a showdown between two brands.

Im looking up Mitsubishi L200 right now. I'm glad I could help someone. I was looking around online for a while on a video on how to change all bulbs, and couldn't find one. After hours of installing, cuts and scrapes, I remembered that. Now I have to go back and make tutorials to help our Lexus community. 

**I'm working on changing the links because I took videos to the correct youtube channel.

I dont know how to delete the above broken links to videos, but here are the new links to the new channel:

REAR BRIGHTNESS COMPARISON: 

FRONT: 

REAR COLOR COMPARISON: 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 6:24 AM, Lexus Owners Club said:

Useful video, thanks for posting.

Recently changed the lights on my Mitsubishi L200 and had to replace the indicator relay to slow down the flash rate....worked a treat after that

Dude, why isn't that truck in America? I'd love to see and drive one. And are indicator relays less expensive than resistors?

• Like 1

On 3/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, MR.SMITH said:

Dude, why isn't that truck in America? I'd love to see and drive one. And are indicator relays less expensive than resistors?

Strangely enough I fitted resistors which worked for the Hazard Lights but didn't change the indicator flash rate.
Found a relay (which looked Original Equipment) and is designed to be used with LED lamps......worked immediately and about the same price as resistor kit.

Also found that the resistors marginally affected the output voltage to the LEDs...which it would do I suppose