In response to the increase in cat theft, we’ve engineered a 304 STAINLESS-STEEL Cat Shield™ secured using tamperproof screws for the 2011-2017 Lexus CT200h vehicles. The Cat Shield™ has also been thermal tested to ensure proper heat dissipation for the prevention of overheating issues.

To top it all off - we'd like to offer this 10% discount code "LexusOwnersClub" to all the members in this forum which can be used at checkout (www.catshield.com) or use this link for automatic discount application: https://catshield.com/discount/LexusOwnersClub?redirect=%2Fproducts%2Fstainless-steel-millercat-2011-2017-lexus-ct-200h-cat-shield%E2%84%A2.

underneath.png

sideimage.png

betterlevelscrews3_29ccd9f8-fe2f-4e1f-8d20-298e5b2bba7e.jpg

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure I'd call the screws tamper proof as we can get that at a hardware store.  In my area they are using a battery operated saws all to remove them so right through the bolts/metal.  The whole process takes two minutes per vehicle so I'd say that is a bit of delay that might encourage them to look elsewhere. 

• 2 months later...