Infotainment System Fuse

Our 2015 nx200 infotainment will not turn on - though the backup camera will display. No response from any buttons. The display in front of the steering wheel shows no radio nor GPS info either. The owners manual doesn't show a list of fuses and I didn't see any abbreviations on the 3 fuse panels that indicated it was for that system.

Any one know which one it is?

Thanks

RB

Dash Fuse Box.jpg

Under hood fuse box 1.jpg

Under hood fuse box 2.jpg

• 7 months later...

Not exactly. We were on the way to take the car to the shop and it literally started working as we pulled in.  It didn't fail for them and they didn't see anything obvious. It did it once again for a few minutes and then powered up which previously it never came on. 

The only thing I can think of is the battery was weak as it had been parked for weeks and I did notice it turning over slowly until we drove it more frequently. That is an off the wall guess but it's all I have. Maybe those amps ARe drawing a lot of juice. 

Good luck. If you find a solution, please post it. 

Thanks for the prompt response. I actually parked the car too long and found the battery was dead. I just changed the battery and hope to get everything back after drving the car for a while. Thanks again and will definitely post my update.

• 8 months later...

Did you figure out which fuse on the NX 200t is tied to the radio / speaker system? Our stereo shuts down randomly, so I've read on several forums it is likely a blown fuse. However, there is no diagram in the owner's manual so its a bit of a mystery which fuse is the correct one. I did manage to read that its likely a 12 or 15 amp fuse. 

2 hours ago, fusetrouble said:

Did you figure out which fuse on the NX 200t is tied to the radio / speaker system? Our stereo shuts down randomly, so I've read on several forums it is likely a blown fuse. However, there is no diagram in the owner's manual so its a bit of a mystery which fuse is the correct one. I did manage to read that its likely a 12 or 15 amp fuse. 

I didn't figure out which fuse it was as I discovered the battery needed charging and that fixed it. There are some fused of that size in the two fuse boxes under the hood, you may can pull to see if they are blown.  

One thing I didn't do that I should have was call  the parts department and ask them; some times you get lucky. You may need to call one dealer to luck up on someone that knows. This shouldn't be as hard as it is. I guess you could pull suspect fuses and when it doesn't power it you found it.

Good luck.

Under hood fuse box 1.jpg

Under hood fuse box 2.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem after changing the battery. No power to the radio or the navigation screen but the screen lights up when the back-up camera comes on. Anybody find out where the fuse is? Our car is a 2016 NX200. There is another fuse panel up under the dash by the OBD port. It has a white cover on it and it is in a recessed area . There is no fuse in there that is labeled for the radio or navigation system either.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone located the fuse for the radio on the 2016 nx200t? That seems to be the issue based on other models having the same issue. I changed the battery and the radio/infotainment system still does not work. I called the dealer and they could not tell me the location of the radio fuse. In other Lexus models it is referred to as “Rad No. 3” but no such marking on this model.

Barry