Plastic Housing Under Car Coming Loose

I'm not sure now to explain this, but I think the plastic coverings (housings?) under my front end are coming loose. They are starting to hang down. They're not coming off, but I don't like what it is starting to look like. Is there anyway to get them back into place. It kind of looks trashy to have that stuff hanging out from underneath, know what I mean? Thanks for any help. :cheers:

the plastic coverings have 10mm bolts along the front edge. The rest of the coverings are held up with push pins. They can be had at the dealer for about a buck a piece. Find the holes in the coverings that match up with holes in the frame or undercarriage and pop a new pin in. I think I counted 8 total last time I was under there.

A cheaper alternative is the "bag of 10 for $3" christmas tree like push pin. These have lots of angled bristles that hold the pin in and make it a bear to pull back out. I think they are called upholstery pushpins.

steviej