AFS light intermittently blinking

I've seen the responses you've given in the past about the AFS light.  I am having an issue where the AFS light on a 2008 RX350 is blinking every so often.  The headlights are doing their dance on vehicle start up both vertically and horizontally.  I have also checked the Level Sensor under the car on the passenger rear wheel and that is in good shape.  It's in 1 piece, can easily rotate and has no corrosion on the plug The light started blinking after I tried to change the drivers side bulb.  I was unable to get the plug back into the bulb and had to take it to the dealership who said the wire wasn't long enough so they replaced it.  After they replaced it, the light continued to blink.  We took it back and they suggested changing the passenger side headlight.  Do you have any suggestions on what the actual problem could be?  I'm guessing it might be the light computer control unit.  There are no error codes on the vehicle