Any Oc Lexus?

So I'm here in Orange County, California, and considering how much money everyone around here has, seeing a Lexus isn't out of the ordinary. Seeing something other than some old lady's stock one, though, is quite rare. Just wondering if anyone might be interested in or know of a Lexus owners meet somewhere in the Southern California area. Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Have all the Meets passed yet??? WEll, i just bought my Lexus... Doing little thing along the way. I would like to go to a meet sometime.

Peter

No, not meets have been set up. I would love to see more people post here so that we can see an interest. If more people are interested i would love to set up a meet.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So I'm here in Orange County, California, and considering how much money everyone around here has, seeing a Lexus isn't out of the ordinary. Seeing something other than some old lady's stock one, though, is quite rare. Just wondering if anyone might be interested in or know of a Lexus owners meet somewhere in the Southern California area. Anyone?

hello, am in socal also ill bne interested in attending and get together for a weekend and share some info,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sounds good, ill prob be going then,

hey Junction Produce , i went to the site, it says you guys are going to open a store, so where is it, it does not say where, just the date of the opening, are you guys going to have a big opening, ????

The USA office for Junction Produce is nearly open. We are already in our office and having our phones set-up this week. We are located in Poway, CA, just a few minutes north of San Diego, CA. Our opening will be low-key but we will be having a DEMO Day at Super Autobacs on June 5, 2004. (here is more info on that: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...hreadid=120531) sorry bout the fact its on a different forum everyone.

our address is:

Junction Produce USA

13471 Danielson St. #F

Poway, CA 92064

we should have our phones set-up in a matter of days. If you would like more info, feel free to email me, john@junction-produce.co.jp

im in the army and im going to baghdad in jan, id love to go to some any meets in socal b4 i go, had my sc for only a year, i got 2 weeks off starting june 24th,

i definitely want to go to this drift show in la on the 27th. i was thinking a meet that day and then a drive to the show would be tight, of just everyone go to the show. anyone input? http://www.drifting.com/events.php , i know it doesnt say much about it, but those of you whove been to a drift show probably know you dont need to know much about it, its a blast!!

• 9 months later...

I just got my GS and I would love to come out to see some more.

Autobacs? Is this the one out in Westminster?

I am down to see some custom lexus's?

I use to be from a local club with S.C.M.T.C. and did not know that there were any lexus clubs out their. It would be interesting to see and meet new people.

Just drop a line to meet and I will bring her to the show.

:cheers:

Revhard191

• 2 months later...