Overhead Tv?

Seeing as how I plan on doing plenty of trips to Vegas, and plenty of sittin around at shows I thought I might look into gettin a dvd/tv setup in my gs. I would like to just get an overhead screen, cuz I don't feel like tearing into my headrests, but I was looking at the headliner the other day, and thought this might be a problem. It appears that the space for the moonroof (when opened) might interfere with the wiring. Am I correct in assuming that, or has someone actually had success with that set up?

• 3 weeks later...
Seeing as how I plan on doing plenty of trips to Vegas, and plenty of sittin around at shows I thought I might look into gettin a dvd/tv setup in my gs. I would like to just get an overhead screen, cuz I don't feel like tearing into my headrests, but I was looking at the headliner the other day, and thought this might be a problem. It appears that the space for the moonroof (when opened) might interfere with the wiring. Am I correct in assuming that, or has someone actually had success with that set up?

http://www.directed.com

Try this link above. They offer many types of way you can do this. PM if you ahve any question. I do not work for the company but i haved worked with this company on many projects. :cheers:

most of the head room is taken up by the sun roof

it will then sit vey low inorder to put it as a drop down most screens and probably look out of place

it will however fit right into the headrest as it already has space just need to fabric the open other side

or place them in your visors and lose the mirrors