Lexus Recall

Thank you for contacting Lexus.

Below is a summary of your most recent email message received and our response.

We appreciate the continued opportunity to be of service to you.

Subject

Dissapoointed

Response By Email (Tim) (06/17/2020 10:41 AM)

Dear Mrs. Hayward,

Thank you for your response to share your continued disappointment with Lexus’ position to your assistance request for your 2019 RX 350.

While we understand this is not the response you were hoping for, it does represent our final position as your case has been reviewed by the Lexus Case Manager of your region.

We appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to review your request.

Sincerely,

Tim

Lexus Guest Experience Center

Customer By CSS Email (Doris Hayward) (06/17/2020 10:20 AM)

Hello, I just called them, they said its on order and that it will take several MORE weeks to received. I will have to pay another $750.00 car payment on the 25th of June. (second payment) and I have not driven the car that I paid for.

Its not fair that LEXUS does not have anything in place for a rebate or.  I am going to ask a litigation /attorney if something can be done.  My last vehicle which was a GMC Denali, They gave me an incentive an - I O U credit…But you Lexus, as big as your company is and your Sales revenue and the quality that is shown on commercials is unbelievable. I am going to seek out help into this matter.  Insurance company are helping people out financially, and utilities companies are helping people.

I just can’t accept the fact that I, a single mom, is paying for a car (LEXUS Premium) $750 A month  soon to be  2 months on June 25 and you the corporation said “NO” I can not help you financially. What a shame.  And it’s your negligence.

1cf8514bf884cc7a1df0a76808119a95

[EXTERNAL] [Incident: 200612-000078]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Response By Email (Tim) (06/16/2020 06:28 PM)

Thank you for contacting Lexus about concerns you have with the recall on your 2019 RX 350. We do understand that this concern is important to you and that you have contacted Lexus previously about it.

We have looked at our records again, and we can confirm that your concerns were reviewed appropriately with a Lexus Case Manager and you were provided with the position of Lexus. We are unable to provide a different alternate transportation or assist with the car note.

With this being said, the remedy has become available as of today, 6/16/2020. We invite you to reach out to your local Lexus dealership to request a part be ordered and schedule an appointment.

Sincerely,

Tim
Lexus Guest Experience Center 

Customer By CSS Web ( (06/12/2020 11:04 AM)

I'm very disappointed on how Lexus is handling the recall on my RX 2019. The Corporate Satisfaction Office is not trying to Financially help with a rebate... Currently they providing a $35 a day rental car to replace my RX 2019 until Lexus figure out the problem and find the resolutions. I brought a Lexus because of the quality .. Currently I have to settle to drive a Camy which has no navigation or cd player while paying for a Lexus car (750.00 Monthly; I have been calling the corporate office asking for some kind of restitution for the distress. I call several time and they told me "While we are giving you a car to drive" You cant compare Apples with Oranges. Help me with that car note that i have been paying but not driving. Its been over a months... To the finance department, please issue me a check for my carnote for my 2019 Lexus RX350 that i have not driven in over a month and now they are telling me the end of June.... Not Fair....