Gs300 How Long So They Last?

Hey everyone. Brand new to this area. I just bought a 2001 GS300 with about 45,000 miles on it. LOVE THE CAR, still smells brand new and runs like it to. Great Great Great car. Can you all tell me how many miles yours has and how old it is? I am just looking to figure out how many more years I will be able to get out of it and make sure the 30,000 grand was worth it.

Hey everyone. Brand new to this area. I just bought a 2001 GS300 with about 45,000 miles on it. LOVE THE CAR, still smells brand new and runs like it to. Great Great Great car. Can you all tell me how many miles yours has and how old it is? I am just looking to figure out how many more years I will be able to get out of it and make sure the 30,000 grand was worth it.

what's going on, i have a 93 GS3 and it has about 192000 and still going strong. as long as you maintain your engine, you could get a good 4-500000 from the engine. if my 2.2 honda engine gave me 300000 miles, then for sure my 2JZ can give me more. I have complete faith in toyota on this engine not breaking down on me. besides, this is a very very low maintenance engine. enjoy your car.

ARISTO_DRIVER_SIDE_FINAL.sized.jpg

45k miles? You have a long way to go (as long as you maintain it). ;)