Most reliable model advice, pls

Chuck Schick

Hello all. I'm new here. I've got a nephew (mid-20s) with his heart set on buying a not too old Lexus. I'm a decent shade tree mechanic so I'd like to offer him some advice. Any recommendations as to which models are the most reliable? I presume these are mostly all terrific vehicles but are there any models (or model years) which should be avoided?

Any advice you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Have a great day and pls drive attentively. 

Thank you !!

• 2 months later...

I recommend you to buy Lexus 2016. I also owned this car. The maintenance of this model is affordable and cheaper than other models. I normally purchase all its accessories and parts from Ritecoupons and currently, they are offering money saving coupons that help you to save more.

• 2 months later...

I work at a lexus dealer and all the vehicles are very reliable however if it comes down to the option that most people go to I would say either the Lexus RX350 and ES350  theres tons of parts for this two models. if you have any questions feel free to email me at emartinez@pohankalexus.net

• Like 1