Wiper relays

Rep115859

The wiper/washer is controlled by the Body ECU.  The wiper motor circuit diagram doesn't show any relays. If there are relays, they're probably inside the Body ECU box.

What kind of problem are you having?

DI-685 Body Control System - Wiper Motor Circuit.pdf BE-82 Wiper and Washer System - Location.pdf

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 2:57 PM, Rep115859 said:

Looking for the location of the wiper relays on my 1999 LS 400. Anyone?

There is no relay for the wiper. You have to inspect it at the wiper motor connector. If both high and low speeds are working at the motor, then you have to troubleshoot the switch. It maybe as simple as dirty connector. 

• 2 years later...

I have a 2000 LS 400 in pristine condition but the wipers only work on high speed and the wipers stop any where I changed the switch and the motor but that did not solved the problem. I would appreciate any help 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 5:01 PM, Miramarrich said:

I have a 2000 LS 400 in pristine condition but the wipers only work on high speed and the wipers stop any where I changed the switch and the motor but that did not solved the problem. I would appreciate any help 

The Body ECU is bad.