How to Defeat Keyless Entry Control of windows

Greetings to the Forum:

This concerns a 2000 Lexus GS-300 with the straight-six engine.

Someone at Lexus had the brain-damaged idea of causing extra unlock clicks to open the windows and sunroof.   Guess what happens here in rainy Oregon if the button accidentally gets pressed while the keys are in your pants pocket and you don't know it happened.   As soon as my car dries out, I would like to permanently disable any control that the keyless entry system has over the windows and sunroof.   I am not averse to chopping a wire or two in a wiring harness if it can't be done in software.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Jim T.

A Lexus dealer can disable the feature with Techstream.  I don't know if apps like Carista can do it.  Lot's of people have been in the same boat as you.  I think it was a Swiss army knife in the same pocket as my car key or fob that pressed against the buttons but my vehicles were in my garage the few times it happened.  I got into the practice of removing my key/fob from my pocket as soon as I got home.  It's a handy feature in hot weather.  I've frequently opened windows, etc. with the key or fob as I approached one of our vehicles to let hot air escape when a vehicle has been sitting in the sun on a hot summer day.