Those Dam' Side Skirts

Any one find any yet (at a reasonable price?)

I heard some Jap sites might have cheap but i cant find anything.

Lexus in New york wants 500 for them,. Any one know if the lexus buy them is cheaper or any sites. HOOK UP SOME LINKS.............

Any one find any yet (at a reasonable price?)

I heard some Jap sites might have cheap but i cant find anything.

Lexus in New york wants 500 for them,. Any one know if the lexus buy them is cheaper or any sites. HOOK UP SOME LINKS.............

you mean "Japanese sites?"

Yeah Ted, I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with them. It's not wise to disrespect people that way.

There's supposedly an Ebaybased company that's selling parts straight out of Japan. Last time this company surfaced was when someone found a Soarer Front Bumper Cover. don't remember the name, but I'll keep looking.

Opps sorry was just cutting down the word japanesse. No one take offense. I live in Flushing Queens LoL i have many friends japanese, chinese, n korean. Lol Plus Im a Japanese Car Fanatic.

:( hope no one took offense.

If you install the language pack, itll display the Kanji...as if that would help most people read it. I dont know if they're original style or what. I know that theyre new and they should be around $170

some of the page loosely translated...VERY loosely translated....

(this if from the top part)

There are times when early it ends. There is no automatic operation and extension. Overseas it does not dispatch. (Seller will not ship internationally. )

(from the description)

It is the spoiler for the JZZ30,31 sailplane. Because you do not open the hole for installation, when installing, please process. Furthermore, because, the knowledge for installation is necessary in installation, we recommend that you ask to the shop and the sheet metal painter can do installation etc. which. (You install and the instruction manual and the like has not belonged. ) In addition, you receive returns such as inferior goods, but "installation is difficult", and so on to question, because we have not accepted altogether in regard to the returns by the circumstances of the fish customer, please, acknowledgement. The commodity is the white gel coat finish of FRP. As for paint it is not done. We receive the payment on delivery dispatch with Sakawa emergency flight. The arrival time commodity you can pay with the cash or credit card, but each one "generation pulling commission" catches separately.

<< Note >> other way, the postage (and, in case of generation pulling desire, generation pulling commission) depends on the commodity. As for postage generation pulling commission and the like, if address (OK), to inform can receive the desired commodity and the like with just prefectural name, we answer. However, after before the auction ending, cutting 1 day, when answering is not in time, being to be please acknowledge in question. In addition, it seems that it cannot write on the page of Q&A please communicate the question and the like which is packed, directly to fairylandjapan@r9.dion.ne.jp. The person who are written your own mail address on the page of Q&A, is and others the っ plain gauze is, but if name and address etc. are not written, our company basically, has answered to all questions in release. Address, please be sure to communicate the person who would not like to be released, to the mail of our company directly. Depending upon address release, whatever there being damage, because at our company it is unable to owe responsibility, we ask may.

Dispatch of the commodity becomes from Chiba prefecture Matsudo city. Furthermore, if the time to Monday, payment verification (or, generation pulling decision) can do commodity dispatch day, normally, if dispatch of Wednesday, to Wednesday, payment verification (or, generation pulling decision) is possible, Saturday dispatch, with it has become the schedule which is said. Because main business is the wholesaler, sunrise load job other than that is not possible. There is no excuse, but the one which you hurry successful bid modesty. In addition, because of the big commodity, you appointing delivery timewise, it reaches with it does not limit according to time. Because of that at our company, basically we refuse time appointment. Please acknowledge.