Lexus Rx400 2006 engine sound

Hello,

Need some advise of Lexus experts. Recently bought my Lexus RX400h with 145000 km, this is my first Lexus and first hybrid experience. One time at the first start I experienced problem of engine as you can see on video attached. After several days in service and all checked it appeared that I did not had a fuel. (my car is equipped wit LPG system, which is very common where I live, so I just did not check my fuel in the thank.) So I fueled my car and everything seemed to work fine, all liquids are in normal level and there are no oil leaks. 

Anyway besides this problem when the cold time appeared I noticed that on the first start I have some strange engine sounds which are similar to sounds on video just several times lower and last only couple of minutes. Engine has a rattling sound and small vibration. I checked my battery which is near engine and it had a low voltage, so I changed it but the problem did not expire.

So i googled the problem and found that more likely it has something to do with ISC reset and I have to perform ISC learning procedure. Has anybody experienced the same problem and what could you suggest for me to do?

• 2 weeks later...